RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We accept returns for item(s) with initial defects or that have been sent by mistake, by given the following requirements are all met.
1. The item(s) is in original condition, with the original packaging, original tags, and tickers attached without damage.
2. All accessories and the statement of delivery are provided.
A final inspection will be done to ensure all items are in their original condition before processing your returns. In the event that the item(s) is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we reserve the right not to accept returns and send the Product back to you at your cost. Returned item(s) will be exchanged for a correct one. Please note that there is no exchange for a different item, color or size. However, an exchange is subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to do an exchange by way of an item(s) of a similar value or at a lower price, giving you a refund, or any other methods at the discretion of ATA.
If you are returning an item from an order that came with a free Gift With Purchase (GWP) and the value of the order falls below the GWP qualifying amount after the return, the redeemed GWP must be returned as well. If the GWP is not returned, you will incur charges based on the market value of the GWP.
In the event of returns and the net order value after returns and cancellation falls below the threshold set out in our Shipping Fees Policy, you will be charged shipping fees at your cost. Please see our Shipping Fee Waiver Policy to check if you still qualify for free delivery.
Items listed below are treated as “non-returnable” items, they are not eligible for returns:
1. Items are purchased from our stockists partners with a physical store either online shop, inquiries should be made directly to the store.
2. Items have been at your request personalised.
3. The goods by their nature (leather, hand & natural dyeing fabrics) cannot be returned.
4. Items which have been worn, washed and used.
5. Items purchased on sale.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES PROCEDURE
Our return policy is only applicable to items purchased at atentativeatelier.com.
For making a return and exchange, you should contact us by email to [email protected] and provide photos of initial defected items for our reference within 7 days of receiving the item(s). Upon our receipt of your email, it might take us about 10 working days for approval. Once it is approved, you will receive an email advising you of an RA number to be included in your return. You are then required to return the items within 10 working days of receipt of our approval email.
Please provide us your order number, RA number (Return Authorization), name, delivery address and telephone number with our return & exchange form receipt and make sure all the tags, accessories, statement of delivery are included when returning the item(s).
We recommend you opt for a shipment method that enables tracking. A Tentative Atelier will not be responsible for the loss of a returned parcel.
We could help you to arrange the pick up for return shipping, the cost will be covered at your cost, please contact us by email.
A refund will only be made if the product is out of stock.
Upon our approval of refund, we will require 14 working days for raising a refund to your original payment method. For purchase made by credit card, the refund may take a certain time for you to receive it, depending on the refund procedures of each credit card company. Please contact your credit card company if you have any questions regarding the amount of the refund posted on your statement.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery. You must examine the Goods practicable reasonably before accepting them.
2. ATA reserves all rights to inspect the condition of the item(s) before accepting any returns, exchanges or refunds. You shall bear the shipping and handling charges of returning any rejected item(s) to you.
3. All risks in shipping the item(s) to ATA shall be borne by you. ATA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to the item(s) which is being returned to us.
4. Should your preferred refund method not be indicated during the Returns process, you shall be refunded by your original payment method.
5. Should there be any dispute on the refund amount for any Returns, your refund will be based on the merchandise value on the original purchase invoice.